Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Setting up a Global Store

                                                Shop Keepers unite.
Just kidding, you-tube is fantastic in giving pointers on how to set up your store without walls. And of course the best place is Facebook to set up your shop.
 I am working through all the details now. 
Everyone can make money on-line with groups. But there is so much to learn. Nothing is automatic. 

It is exciting having all this information available for FREE! 
But the main theme is interaction. And comes the problem of leaving your office for a stroll or to go to the store. And then you will need to decide who you want to listen to for the evening, or for the hour. 
But then if we take dancing breaks this might just work out. More East Indian Bhangra is needed!! to move our feet and our dairy-airs. (buttocks) 

I am giving you a link to my page. I am working out a less-expensive way to deliver the oil to a post office near you. If the big companies can do it so can I. I am selling Elisha's Well Oil Well. 

I just made it as a gift to the ladies at the church and a few of them wanted more. After thinking about it for 6 months, I decided to go ahead and see if I can make a profitable income from the mixing and selling of it. 

My first idea is to go local with it. And then global. And then I could give the recipe out to interested parties and send them the main ingredients if they cannot find it locally in their neighborhood for a good price. 

In my search for Facebook Groups to join I found  a few sites honouring  Mr. Smith Wigglesworth.

The world is getting smaller and smaller as we unite in understanding.











No comments:

Post a Comment