Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Dried out berries

Last week I went the berry bushes near my house and was disappointed with what I saw.  I only saw the dried out fruit on the vine.
Then the Lord impressed upon me to pick the dried fruit. This was the way He provides, He was keeping them for me.  Just add water when I need them. 
Crazy. I had thought I had missed the harvest and really my Shepard was only preparing it. 
    


 So I finished drying them on a shelf in a cookie sheet.

And placed them in a jar.
These are black berries. Another free food in the back yard.

And now instead of freezing the fruit for another season I can put them on a shelf in a jar. So there is no limit upon the Almighty's provision. I will go out again this week and repeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment