Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Plantian

The plantain is such an unusal plant. No wonder I missed it for the past 12 years. Somewhere in the fall/winter all the leaves disappeared. I could not see it after the first frost. Then I was wondering if it would start from seed again. 
My husband is thinking of covering the entire back with gravel and planters for my garden. So I was concerned over the plantains.  
   Then I started to look really hard in between the blades of grass last week and I found them. I was so surprised. Now I have started to replant the plantain into my existing plant pots. And as I dug them up I as surprised by the large root base, compared to the tiny leaves. Very interesting that the roots remained undisturbed by all the rain, the frost,  and the change in seasons.  They remained ready to grow until it was warm enough. Our Heavenly Father  is so good. Always giving life to those willing to receive and accept. 


No comments:

Post a Comment