I have decided to start my year over...in the middle of the year. I know it sounds unusual. But now that school is over for the next 2 months it is time to begin again. The current way that North America and "western nations" count time was not always the way things were done. So why not start each new month as if it was a new year. Each new week as if it was a new start. Each new day begins with a period of unconsciousness-the night. So each morning is indeed a new beginning.
Begin each day with a prayer. I am starting to listen to Dr. Cindy Trimm's prayers in the morning-allowing God to take care of the day at the beginning. It is time to take control of the day. Let not the bankers, nor the politicians, nor Hollywood, nor the thieves and murderers that would like to limit your activity control your day.
Begin each day with a prayer. I am starting to listen to Dr. Cindy Trimm's prayers in the morning-allowing God to take care of the day at the beginning. It is time to take control of the day. Let not the bankers, nor the politicians, nor Hollywood, nor the thieves and murderers that would like to limit your activity control your day.
So much of our day begins in our mind. And if we have the mind, the thoughts of God in our minds then we too can conquer.
I am not sure if you read your Bible. I started reading it last year and have not kept at it on a daily basis. But I hear the Holy Spirit calling me...asking me to meet with Him on the days I do miss it. And on the days that I do meet with Him I receive understanding and empowerment for the day. It is sort of like collecting manna-strength for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment