Friday, 25 April 2014

gardens

I have just planted my garden. I have mixed the dirt with the winter's compost in my pots. I have added the seeds this evening. Now for more sunshine then rain-shine. 
I am not so sure about this global warming trend that scientists and politicians  would like us to believe.
 From what I see with all the snow, wind, rain and the odd solar flare life will continue onwards with or without the carbon tax.  The magnetic poles really do not care about me driving the kids to school or all three of us taking the bus.
  I am starting to re-fuel in another community though. It is worth the 1/2 hour drive to save the $20 on the tank of gas.  I kept running on fumes in my false hopes of the gas prices going downward. I am still praying for this to occur but I have also found prices that I can live with. So the 1/2 hour drive is sort of like an answer to prayer.
 Over the winter I made this 5 weed tea. I dried out the plants leaves, stem and seeds and blended them all together in my storage can. The 5 weeds are red clover, peppermint, dandelion, yarrow and  .... it will come to me later. 
   Last summer I went looking and found a lawn that had a lot of the yarrow as mine did not. The owners of the lawn have now moved and it will be under renovations soon. So I have gathered my gifts of good health and placed them in a few  pots in my yard. 
   I am not sure what the "blood moon" that occurred at Passover has to do with the future of the world. But it has made me more aware that the end of this age is coming to an end.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment