Sunday, 13 July 2014

Marriage counselling

Yesterday my husband "decided" to verbal attack me. We have been married for over 15 years. The first 2 were a little harsh as we adjusted to each other and the baby.  
But I had thought we had left those days far behind. 
    It was as if every time I went to defend myself he continued to escalate his attack.  
So I left the situation and went out to the back yard. And started to pray.  It as if he was possessed by a demonic presence. Most divisions and sicknesses is given  away by Satan. It is an attack from the other side. 
So in a private corner in my yard I just started to loosen him from this demonic presence. I don't know the name of the demon only his nature. Then with my hands I "bound" him. It is as if I prend I am binding the demon with invisible ropes. Then I "cast" the demon out into the eternal abyss. I did all these things in the name of Jesus. Every step we take needs be in Christ. We can not mess with satanic forces on our own.  
Then I invited the healing presence into my husband's mind. 
He figures I have some "magic" powers as he felt the anger leave him. 
Next time I will not wait so long to rebuke Satan.




Christ healed everyone that came to him. He told us to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment