We have changed the colour of our wall again. We have remained in the same place for about 10 years. The price of the rent is good. Location is good as well. So we just change the colours instead of the address. We have painted them about 5 times. This time we are using a blue semi-gloss as it is easy to wipe.
We have also painted the kitchen cabinet brown- to match the coffee and tea stains that happen to appear.
I said we but really- I picked up the paint. My husband and 11 year-old son applied it. And my daughter admires it. So it is a family affair.
I made sure my husband choose the colour even from off the computer and from some sample paint chips I just happened to have collected from previous trips to the hardware store.
It is so hard to resist all those colours of chips. The idea is that one day I will do a wonderful mosaic with all those colours.
He still wanted to blame me for the colours at first. But now that he is use to them he likes his choice. And I love it too. It is making us feel better and think better. I am calling it Royal Blue and not the name the hardware store called it.
His blame game reminded me of Adam told God when he was confronted with his disobedience. He did not want to own up to his decision of agreeing with his wife and eating of the tree of Knowledge. Even though God had directly instructed him not to eat of that tree. The only restriction. But I think that as a woman we need to "push" our men into more decision making and responsibility taking moments in our marriages.
We have also painted the kitchen cabinet brown- to match the coffee and tea stains that happen to appear.
I said we but really- I picked up the paint. My husband and 11 year-old son applied it. And my daughter admires it. So it is a family affair.
I made sure my husband choose the colour even from off the computer and from some sample paint chips I just happened to have collected from previous trips to the hardware store.
It is so hard to resist all those colours of chips. The idea is that one day I will do a wonderful mosaic with all those colours.
He still wanted to blame me for the colours at first. But now that he is use to them he likes his choice. And I love it too. It is making us feel better and think better. I am calling it Royal Blue and not the name the hardware store called it.
His blame game reminded me of Adam told God when he was confronted with his disobedience. He did not want to own up to his decision of agreeing with his wife and eating of the tree of Knowledge. Even though God had directly instructed him not to eat of that tree. The only restriction. But I think that as a woman we need to "push" our men into more decision making and responsibility taking moments in our marriages.
No comments:
Post a Comment