Thursday, 19 September 2013

Our power as Followers of Christ

I have been learning from the On-Line free School of Biblical Studies. I am so excited to have this learning. I went to Bible School in Norway. That was about 25 years ago. I have not heard this teaching since. I am learning so much about the Supernatural aspect of Christianity. It is almost as if the Devil has been preventing me from knowing about the fullness of God in my life.

 I have started to work out a better copy of the PDF copy of Dr. Whetstone's  study notes on from the teaching on  healing sessions.  Miracles can be such a real part of our relationship with Christ. But often we are so stuck thinking that only "the ordained and holy" people can produce new limbs etc. 
Personally I was tired of hearing that dead people were the only ones producing miracles. What is that? All the Catholic Saints have miracles produced at their grave.  Also I was tired of seeing  church members  dieing from disease.And being limited in their effectiveness as well.

 I am not sure if I heard a voice exactly- but as I have come to see it all his followers have been commissioned and filled with the power of miracles. When we accept the Blood of the Lamb to cover our humanness we enter into a new covenant relationship. We enter into the supernatural realm. 
 We do not have to wait until we are perfect to be miracle-workers!! We only need to be in a right relationship with the Holy One. When we live in harmony  with God we are able to instruct the angels. 

We can command Satan as well. Satan is only an angel. He is not so powerful as the all loving God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment