Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Trusting God

I was watching Criss Angel last night on TV. I was impressed with his dedication to his lifestyle. Daring gravity and fear in many of his stunts. I was impressed with the illustration that he provided in trusting his God and the angels that must surround him to protect him.  

He / We call it magic. But often it is our own lack of observation that he is taking advantage of. Not all the time of course. But much of it is. 
 It is also lack of faith that keeps us grounded and safe. 

For past few weeks I have wondering around in a cloud- waiting for God to deal with my finances. Just as I have been for the past few years. But I have decided to return to the teaching of Gary Whetstone. And re vamp his PDF file. It is what I needed. Just to get back to the scriptures and to the times of Christ.

 I am so glad that the original Bible was written in Hebrew and Greek and not Latin.  And thus not limited to the traditions and interpretations of mankind. WE have been tricked by traditions to accept and believe stuff that is not written in the Holy Book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment