Worry is such a thief. It can consume us and all of our thoughts. For past few days I have been there. Wondering how to find the money to pay the bills. I am not sure if you have been there recently. It is sort of like a jail-limits our movements and our dreams.
I know I am not alone in this search for extra funds. On my Facebook page I am getting the political propaganda from the United States. Most of the propaganda focuses on the rich and how much they have. But they do not mention their own (politician) salaries. Where will the taxes go-to the trillion dollar deficit? I doubt it.
Even here in my province, they are wanting to toll the bridges. Instead of using the tax money that is all ready coming in from my tank of gas they are looking for a new source of revenue. My gas money is already paying for the road repairs, transit buses, "carbon emissions". The millionaires will leave the countries where they are unable to enjoy their hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment