For the past month I have concentrating on creating the magnets and trays, place mats from the postcards and other pictures by Canadian Artists. Some of the ideas worked out and some did not. But it has been an interesting adventure in the sun. Even just sitting in the sun has started my weight lost. I was liking that.
Trays from paper are not too strong so I reinforced them with cardboard. I am not sure if I am liking them as much as the magnets. The magnets have been a good investment in time. I was able to figure out the photo copier and able to reduce the larger photos. And make more of the smaller photos per page.
I also made some "monster" book markers. They are an interesting new trend. Kids can make them. I have turned them into simple landscapes.
Today is the day of our garage sale. Hopefully we get the right people who are also interested in Canadian history. If not I will be sending free samples to some of the larger stores. And family members will get their unique Christmas gifts earlier then last year.
Trays from paper are not too strong so I reinforced them with cardboard. I am not sure if I am liking them as much as the magnets. The magnets have been a good investment in time. I was able to figure out the photo copier and able to reduce the larger photos. And make more of the smaller photos per page.
I also made some "monster" book markers. They are an interesting new trend. Kids can make them. I have turned them into simple landscapes.
Today is the day of our garage sale. Hopefully we get the right people who are also interested in Canadian history. If not I will be sending free samples to some of the larger stores. And family members will get their unique Christmas gifts earlier then last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment