The winter is coming. It is already dark at 8:30. It is amazing how quickly it changes and yet it is only a minute a day. But we don't notice the changes in the sun allowance until it is interfering with our daily activity.
The health experts have noticed that the people around the equator are skinner and so they are prescribing vitamin D by the "bucket load". I am sure the sunshine vitamin helps but I think there is more to it. If we did not need a flashlight to play outside at 7:00am or 7pm the shape of North America might be a little less obese.
The health experts have noticed that the people around the equator are skinner and so they are prescribing vitamin D by the "bucket load". I am sure the sunshine vitamin helps but I think there is more to it. If we did not need a flashlight to play outside at 7:00am or 7pm the shape of North America might be a little less obese.
When we were younger my mother gave us cod liver oil pills. They were very large. She was given cod liver oil pills as well when she was a child. They did not have all the science in at the time but they knew something about fish oil for sure.
Talking about fish oil. The native people, here in BC actually used the eulachon as currency. It is a small fish like the sardine but it is very oil.
No comments:
Post a Comment