I just remembered using shoe polish for polishing shoes as a child. But as I have grown I have started to use it on wooden furniture as well. The oil, wax and colour all work well on other porous surfaces too. It helps with that Shabby Chic look as well.
I have just added it my sea-grass baskets to make them blend in better to the rest of the furniture. I have always disliked the colour of the sea grass but the price was right. And now things will flow better with most of the furniture being a shade of sepia (dark, reddish brown) in my house.
It is also good on other leather goods- couches, purses, wallets.
I have just added it my sea-grass baskets to make them blend in better to the rest of the furniture. I have always disliked the colour of the sea grass but the price was right. And now things will flow better with most of the furniture being a shade of sepia (dark, reddish brown) in my house.
It is also good on other leather goods- couches, purses, wallets.
No comments:
Post a Comment