Saturday, 28 July 2012

Doctor Oz

I have found a television show that helps people live better lives. He uses everyday items and turns them into cures. It is fascinating. He promotes spices, teas, and other low cost preventative medicine.  And the spices that he shows on the television program can be found in the dollar store.

I personally do not like doctors as most are drug pushers it seems. They do not always conqueror the issues- but medicate it. This doctor actually helps  you find the cause of some of your most "embrassing" secrets and has solutions for them. 

He is older and speaks with wisdom and not just knowledge.  He knows the issues of everyday lives. He does promote skin block and vitamin D supplements. I personally feel this is counter productive- spend 1/2 hour in the sun  with naked skin and you will have the vitamin D that you need for a positive day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment