What can you find near your hand that you can use to make money? What are the "bricks" God has given you to build your house with? I would suggest something that is easy to obtain and that it is free. I have been trying to find free enterprises on the internet and that is not working out as planned. It is a lot slower then I was lead to believe.
I have these bills to pay. I have no other resources-the credit card has been maxed out, my friends and family have been maxed out. So my mind is trying to find new ways of making money for free.
It is sort of funny. My mind is on my grandmother. The picture of her garden has inspired mine own garden. Then as I was ripping my rags for the rug the good Lord reminded me that she also did a similar thing- she removed buttons from shirts so that they could be recycled as well. Then again as I was weaving I was reminded of what grandma did -she painted post cards to make ends meet.
She is been gone for about 15 years and yet her witness still speaks to me.
I have been wondering about my own legacy as well lately. What am I teaching my children. I am hoping I am teaching them how to live a good life... but it is hard to get them off the gaming devices for sure.
Then this year I started the rag rugs. That also takes time. Nothing is easy. This week I went on You-tube and did some investigating. I watched a lady turn old newspapers into a bag by weaving. This is a lot quicker then the knitting and the internet profits. I am now making "trays". It is so much quicker then the other methods. So if I made 1000 (100 x 10 days) and sold each one for $5.00 then I would have made $5000 in two weeks. This would be better then any thing. I would have to sell them in several places I am sure. Like eBay, Amazon, Craig's List, flea markets and other places.The kids and husband can help too.
She is been gone for about 15 years and yet her witness still speaks to me.
I have been wondering about my own legacy as well lately. What am I teaching my children. I am hoping I am teaching them how to live a good life... but it is hard to get them off the gaming devices for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment