Thursday, 5 July 2012

Altering reality

I am knitting some squares with my rags. I feel as if I am knitting nets as the needles are so big. I have decided that white is not a good colour for the floor as you can see the browning of the dirt. I will be dyeing it soon.

Yesterday, I permed my own hair. I had seen one older lady actually do it bye herself in an evening. So I was trying it out. My husband took over curling the back. 

I had heard the chemicals were not good for the skin or the hair. But I really don't think any perm solution is for that matter. And the price is so much better. 1 box of solution was  about $!2.00 and not the $60.00. I think you might be paying for the curling though. It does take time and practice!! I had the curlers from an earlier experiment. I will be doing it again. As I am tired of flat hair.

I am also ready to help to sponsor your financial reality . Just sign up and I will fund your membership for The Golden Path  with the first $28.00. This will take care of your first 2 weeks. After that time your membership will be self-supporting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment