Yesterday, my parents came over and had supper with us. Nothing too unusual about that.
But they gave us news that really has bugged us. I am not sure where I am going with this new information. But I have so many doubts about the medical establishment. My dad will be taking 3 pills that will be affecting the dopamine levels in his brain. And my parents trust that the Doctor knows what he is saying. So I am hoping we can document his treatment so that my parents will understand where they are going with it.
I am irritated because my dad has been drug free all his life as a Salvation Army officer. It also irritates me because he has other issues like snoring and may have allergies or sleep deprivation not a lack of some hormone in the brain just because it might look like it. There were no brain tests-like a CT scan or a MRI before the pills were prescribed. I will make a video of him and his "progress" each week.
I hate seeing elders being badly treated because they are older. My dad is 73 now. He kept talking about living until he was 120 and now it is 100. I have a problem with that too. If we get past 12/21/12 I will be doing my best to help him get to that 120.
But I do know that it can be an environment issue.
So now I will be examining the diseases of the brain as they relate to one's environment. I do not want to my dad's personality change because he is taking methamphetamine with a doctor's prescription.
I had given him some vitamins from Melaleuca made especially for the cells. These had reduced his shaking. The pills were created with olive oil, grape seed oil and other natural ingredients. I thought he was doing fine. But yesterday the shaking had returned. I was upset that they had not told me ahead of time that they were going to see the Doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment