Now I can enjoy my favorite food -sauteed onions to my delight. We also bought a large amount of raw garlic. So I am mixing and frying the two wonderful ingredients.
Ways to save money and make money from home. I have new ways of doing things while achieving goals and dreams. Promotion of websites that I find valuable. How to live better for less money. Care-giving made easier with new sources of revenue.
Thursday, 9 February 2012
Onions
On Monday I went to a fruit and vegetable store that carters to the Canadian population that originates from India. I bought a 50lbs pound of onions for $6.00 for my family of 4. I saw the advertizement a week ago and was hoping for the sale to have continued and it had. Most sales only last for a week.
Onions are very nutritious. Apparently they have sulfuric acid inside and this makes you and me tear up as we cut them up. It does help to soak them in cold water before you cut them- the website suggests placing them in the freezer for a 1/2hr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment