I have not written in this blog for awhile. I felt as if I had nothing to share as I was living on the poor side of town. I have discovered one great thing about Campbell's Mushroom Soup.... it can make anything and everything taste great- mainly because of the MSG in it. I was shunning the magical ingredient until this past month... As we were trying to make our pennies go a little further then usual. It certainly is a good thing if it helps everyone to eat my pasta sauce of leftover veggies.
I am now considering to call it a blessing. But we need it moderation- of course.
While my family, was running out of food here, I was remind to always buy a little more of the leaner times that still lay ahead. It is hard to know where this world is headed- or how long the journey will be but if we are ready for about 6 months of chaos then we are ready for 2013.
I have yet to order the dried food packets though. We use to call it astronaut food. I am not sure how I will feel eating the food someone else has made and mixed together and tells me it is healthy. But it would be nice just to add hot water to a meal and to stir and eat it- like dried soup. I am sure there will be MSG there too. I wonder if it is a good thing economically as well.
I have started to use my calculator to plan my trips to the grocery store. I read the flyers at home and see who really has the better deal for the products that we are needing. I will do this for the dried food websites too.
I now need to take the calculator with me to the store to figure out the unadvertised specials.
Once again Onex is up and running. It was down for most of December. I am on the verge of taking my team into the $100,000.00 zone. I would like you to join me. Listen to the video that I am adding today. Think about it and try it out for free. I would like to get you started as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment