Do you have "extra" bowls, cups, clothes, pots? I do. I decided to get rid of the clutter over the weekend. I was getting tired of moving the dust collectors. I was also tired of my dresser drawers full of clothes that I do not wear. So I have decided to see if others will pay me a little money in order to use these items.
My "just" in case clothes, dishes, pots etc are now in boxes waiting to be sold to people who will enjoy them more then I am.
We have local flea markets where we can rent a table for a day and wait for one of the 500 people who visit these places to make me an offer.
There is no point in "hoarding" stuff that is not in proper use. I am so use to giving things away. So this is a nice twist. I can give away the money if I so wish or use the funds to purchase what I need now. I think more churches could do this and raise money on Saturdays. The regular flea markets operate on Sundays in British Columbia, Canada.
No comments:
Post a Comment