Thursday, 6 October 2011

my Uncle's Contribution

I have decided to begin to blog my Uncle's devotional guide. He has left this side of life and has been granted his reward. He actually died a few years ago. They were missionaries in Japan for 30 years. The guide was published by his wife after he died in 2004.

He has impacted the lives of many of his nieces and nephews in ways he may never have really realized. There are no full time missionaries in my generation of the family but there are many university graduates and teachers.  Many have gone over seas for weeks at a time helping to build homes and schools. Perhaps he has shared his world view with us.
I miss him.  And I guess this is one way to remember him and his contribution to the world.
I will place it in a different blog. It will be Equipped by the Word Everyday by Helmut Schultz.

No comments:

Post a Comment