Sunday, 2 October 2011

MSG Free and full of nutrients

I just published my pot sticker recipe to the Hub pages directory. I really want to thank my friend from Korea for introducing me  to the wonderful food item.
 She invited us to home for lunch. She showed me how to cook the frozen ones. Then she made the dip as well. My children really liked the dipping and eating part.  I liked the fact that they eating vegetables vinegar.

Then  I started  reading the ingredients of the frozen packages. Each one said MSG. I was trying to avoid this ingredient and the places that use this questionable ingredient.

 So I started to make my own. I found some wonderful egg roll wrappers.  And then chopping up what was in my fridge including the cabbage. I also used the bar-b-Que  sauce by Cattle Boyz. It was just a very wonderful combination for my family and I would like to share it with other families. Especially those who have picky eaters at their table.

No comments:

Post a Comment