Did you know that the seasons of the year were named after the seasons of the seed? Spring is for spring forth, summer is for growing into one, and fall is for falling of leaf and winter is for white wetness. These words come from a varity of earlier languages.
(http://mentalfloss.com/article/52813/)
Recently I have held a real job teaching others a little about how to grow plants in their own garden. Most folks do not care about the common plants such as the danilion, or the plantain that are so easy to grow. Did you know that all fertilizers have the same 3 ingredients: Nitogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. I did not know this until I started to sell these products.
The best video that I watched was this one. It gets us started in giving additional life to our plants.
It is strange that we know so much about the moon, other plants but very little about the food we eat/grow.
(http://mentalfloss.com/article/52813/)
Recently I have held a real job teaching others a little about how to grow plants in their own garden. Most folks do not care about the common plants such as the danilion, or the plantain that are so easy to grow. Did you know that all fertilizers have the same 3 ingredients: Nitogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. I did not know this until I started to sell these products.
It is strange that we know so much about the moon, other plants but very little about the food we eat/grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment