Wednesday, 17 July 2013

The Supernatural Life

For the past year I have been interested in getting more out of life. I have been interested in learning more about the Supernatural realm of existence. So alot of my free has been spent  watching Sid Roth and his guests who were already operating with angels. At first I was intrigued but that was about it. The more I watched the more I wanted to know more.

And now I am tired of watching it is time to do.
 I really don't have the money to donate to in order to obtain the resources that they are advertising. Then I thought if these guests had websites then maybe they also had free courses for folks like me. So that people like me can begin to also manifest the Supernatural in our lives. His latest guest is Gary Whetstone.  He does have an 18 hour on-line course for free! 

I am only in hour three and already I am blown away by the authority God has given us and yet we do not use. Adam and Eve could have said no to the Snake. But they did not.
We have authority over sickness and finances. We also have authority over the Angels as we are made in the image of God.

I have so much more to learn. But I just wanted to share with you this fascinating new course.  Everyone who has accepted Jesus as their redeemer has this power as well. It would be so neat to see the power of Creation running "wild" within our towns, and countries.  That hospitals would be emptied, the wars would have ended, and all our loved ones jumping for joy as well.
I am getting excited just thinking about it.
(Peter and John healing at the Temple)

No comments:

Post a Comment