Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Home made tea

  I made my own new type of tea. And as weird as it sounds it does taste good. I found some green tea leaves in my cupboard over 3 years old, some peppermint leaves that I had dried and harvested from my garden last year. I placed that with some fennel, coriander and cumin seeds. 

 Each part has it owns benefits so why not put it all together for a fraction of the price? Try to place equals parts together in a jar, mix it all up together and add 2 tablespoons to a 6 cup teapot. Add your hot water and wait a few minutes. You might want some sort of strainer to keep the leaves and the seeds out of your cup. 
 I have also started to place other teas together. The green tea bag goes into the same tea pot as the white tea bag. It can be difficult  to drink all the teas, water etc. in a day. So combining the wonderful healthy solutions makes my body and bladder happy.  I also place the green tea bag with the oolong tea. I kind of miss my tea solutions/selections  when I am not at home.  
                                   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment