Interesting topic on Dr. Oz yesterday... the flat belly and how to get it in a month. I am not getting very far with my own ideas of increasing the water in my diet. So yesterday did not work out as intended. Today is a new day. Starting over today. More water and more movement!!!
Have you ever had to get rid of an old piece of furniture? We have had a few broken couches in the past few years. We found them for free on Craig's List so there was really no money invested. So after they broke I decided to remove the cushions and added them to my bed. The padding on the back of the couch is now my head and side board. I have sort of turned my regular "boring" bed into a bed sitee. Very nice place for reading a book with a cup of tea. Now I have added a second -even nicer.
The bottom cushions I have total removed from their wrapper and have stuffed square pillow cases and now they are used in the kids room for additional padding for their beds.
I have also removed a second set of cushions and I am in the middle of turning them into rolled padding-pillow. I have cut a sheet found at the Thrift store to use as my new pillow covering. I am hand stitching the fabrics -the sheet, the left overs from the two couches into one covering. I will give you photos soon. It is fun doing my own recycling!!
Have you ever had to get rid of an old piece of furniture? We have had a few broken couches in the past few years. We found them for free on Craig's List so there was really no money invested. So after they broke I decided to remove the cushions and added them to my bed. The padding on the back of the couch is now my head and side board. I have sort of turned my regular "boring" bed into a bed sitee. Very nice place for reading a book with a cup of tea. Now I have added a second -even nicer.
The bottom cushions I have total removed from their wrapper and have stuffed square pillow cases and now they are used in the kids room for additional padding for their beds.
I have also removed a second set of cushions and I am in the middle of turning them into rolled padding-pillow. I have cut a sheet found at the Thrift store to use as my new pillow covering. I am hand stitching the fabrics -the sheet, the left overs from the two couches into one covering. I will give you photos soon. It is fun doing my own recycling!!
No comments:
Post a Comment