I am loving living in grace. This pass year I have been living in grace. I have traded property on Mt. Siana for land on Mt. Zion. No more guilt!! At first I was wondering how can I live the holy and God filled life if I was not feeling guilty for all the sins that I daily perform without thinking about it.
I have come to realize that we will never fulfill the 10 commandments on our own. We all need the blood of the Passover lamb. And when God, the father looks at us he sees Jesus. I am now resting in Jesus. I am living in the promised land. It is here that God can direct me in his paths. It is here that fruit is produced.
And it is here that pruning also occurs. But as the unfruitful limbs(activities) are removed-the more prosperous ones have more room to grow.
I am able to live in praise continually . I was living there before on a part-time basis. I was living part-time in worry and fear.
Now every morning and every evening when I thank God for the passover lamb. There is nothing more I can do. And when I do face stressful moments I pray and remind myself it is Christ who is talking to the strangers. It is Christ who is doing it for me.
And now it is Christ who is losing the weight and Christ who is paying the creditors. It is time to get healthy and time to be debt free.
I have started this new year a little late. But it is a new month. Less stress this month. I had really thought that the world was going to end in December and it has not changed really. But something has changed in the Middle East. The whole Bible will be fulfilled despite our interpretations and lack of knowledge. It will be an exciting year. The end of the world is indeed on it's way. The Anti-Christ is also getting ready to reveal himself. So be careful my friends. I am not sure what he looks like-but remember that the only way to heaven is through the blood of the Lamb. The work is already done. Anyone who tells you differently is not of God. Satan would like us to keep working for our salvation. There are many similarities between the religions but there is only one God.
I have come to realize that we will never fulfill the 10 commandments on our own. We all need the blood of the Passover lamb. And when God, the father looks at us he sees Jesus. I am now resting in Jesus. I am living in the promised land. It is here that God can direct me in his paths. It is here that fruit is produced.
And it is here that pruning also occurs. But as the unfruitful limbs(activities) are removed-the more prosperous ones have more room to grow.
I am able to live in praise continually . I was living there before on a part-time basis. I was living part-time in worry and fear.
Now every morning and every evening when I thank God for the passover lamb. There is nothing more I can do. And when I do face stressful moments I pray and remind myself it is Christ who is talking to the strangers. It is Christ who is doing it for me.
And now it is Christ who is losing the weight and Christ who is paying the creditors. It is time to get healthy and time to be debt free.
I have started this new year a little late. But it is a new month. Less stress this month. I had really thought that the world was going to end in December and it has not changed really. But something has changed in the Middle East. The whole Bible will be fulfilled despite our interpretations and lack of knowledge. It will be an exciting year. The end of the world is indeed on it's way. The Anti-Christ is also getting ready to reveal himself. So be careful my friends. I am not sure what he looks like-but remember that the only way to heaven is through the blood of the Lamb. The work is already done. Anyone who tells you differently is not of God. Satan would like us to keep working for our salvation. There are many similarities between the religions but there is only one God.
No comments:
Post a Comment