Did you know that you can reverse tooth decay? I had no idea until this weekend.
I have found a few websites since that will help you do so and thus save some more money. But apparently sugar is not the real problem as we have been led to believe. It is Phytic Acid. This acid can be found in vegetable products such as bread, cereal, nuts, and beans. I was so shocked.
Animal fats, lard are good for us. I had a feeling that homogenized milk was good for us because it tasted so good. And vitamin D is even more valuable then today then it was yesterday based on this information.
It is very difficult to avoid sugar as the manufacturers place the glucose/fructose syrup in everything. But as we start to eliminate the processed breads I think we will be also begin to eliminate this hidden sugar.
I am finding some of Dr. Oz's ideas a little confusing. Some of the guests are also conflicting. But some of his ideas a good. As Proverbs 15:22 states "Plans fail for lack of counsel,
but with many advisers they succeed. " Thus find a few advisers in the area of health.
My friend also mentioned that toothpaste and fluoride are not good for the teeth. I was shocked but the research is there. Where as a little salt and or baking soda on your brush is a better alternative. The salt is a known a bacteria inhibitor and also a saliva encourager. The saliva has it's own bacteria inhibiting solutions. One idea is place the 1/2 teaspoon of salt and baking soda in a cup of water and dip your toothbrush in that and then apply to the teeth.
Most of the time I use a natural toothpaste solution developed by Melaleuca.
They have included several healthy alternatives to fluoride including xylitol - a known natural occurring sweetener found in many plants- including the birch tree.
Studies show the xylitol effect on teeth is long-lasting and possibly permanent. Low decay rates persist even years after the trials have been completed. In addition to starving harmful bacteria of their food source, use of xylitol raises the pH of saliva in the mouth. When pH is above 7, calcium and phosphate salts in saliva start to precipitate into those parts of enamel where they are lacking. For this reason, use of xylitol has demonstrated not only a dramatic reduction in new tooth decay, it also has shown the arrest and even some reversal of existing dental caries.
One convenient location of this sweetener is in gum that you can chew in between death.
I have found a few websites since that will help you do so and thus save some more money. But apparently sugar is not the real problem as we have been led to believe. It is Phytic Acid. This acid can be found in vegetable products such as bread, cereal, nuts, and beans. I was so shocked.
Animal fats, lard are good for us. I had a feeling that homogenized milk was good for us because it tasted so good. And vitamin D is even more valuable then today then it was yesterday based on this information.
It is very difficult to avoid sugar as the manufacturers place the glucose/fructose syrup in everything. But as we start to eliminate the processed breads I think we will be also begin to eliminate this hidden sugar.
I am finding some of Dr. Oz's ideas a little confusing. Some of the guests are also conflicting. But some of his ideas a good. As Proverbs 15:22 states "Plans fail for lack of counsel,
but with many advisers they succeed. " Thus find a few advisers in the area of health.
My friend also mentioned that toothpaste and fluoride are not good for the teeth. I was shocked but the research is there. Where as a little salt and or baking soda on your brush is a better alternative. The salt is a known a bacteria inhibitor and also a saliva encourager. The saliva has it's own bacteria inhibiting solutions. One idea is place the 1/2 teaspoon of salt and baking soda in a cup of water and dip your toothbrush in that and then apply to the teeth.
Most of the time I use a natural toothpaste solution developed by Melaleuca.
They have included several healthy alternatives to fluoride including xylitol - a known natural occurring sweetener found in many plants- including the birch tree.
Studies show the xylitol effect on teeth is long-lasting and possibly permanent. Low decay rates persist even years after the trials have been completed. In addition to starving harmful bacteria of their food source, use of xylitol raises the pH of saliva in the mouth. When pH is above 7, calcium and phosphate salts in saliva start to precipitate into those parts of enamel where they are lacking. For this reason, use of xylitol has demonstrated not only a dramatic reduction in new tooth decay, it also has shown the arrest and even some reversal of existing dental caries.
One convenient location of this sweetener is in gum that you can chew in between death.
No comments:
Post a Comment