I have completed the fruit leather. But as planned. I did smash up the beets, carrots, pumpkin, bananas and blackberries. I added cinnamon and sugar. I did put the mixture on the baking sheets and put the sheets in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit. But the fruit leather did not turn up.
So I put the fruit "clay" into a cake pan and squished everything together and then marked it into squares and placed the pan into the freezer. Once the fruit clay was frozen I then removed the pan and removed the squares into a plastic bag and left it in the freezer. I figure it this way. It is tasty and great for me, so I will eat it while the family is eating the ice cream. I can heat it up and eat it as well for lunch. I am sure it will do well with the ice cream.
So I put the fruit "clay" into a cake pan and squished everything together and then marked it into squares and placed the pan into the freezer. Once the fruit clay was frozen I then removed the pan and removed the squares into a plastic bag and left it in the freezer. I figure it this way. It is tasty and great for me, so I will eat it while the family is eating the ice cream. I can heat it up and eat it as well for lunch. I am sure it will do well with the ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment