Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Shoes of Peace

I have started to rub my husband's feet in the morning with olive oil as well as his dry knees. I am not sure how this will change things at his work but I am thinking it will give him better relationships with his customers and his boss. I am hoping it will give him the confidence that he is asked to do.
I was just moisturizing his knees and now that I am looking at again I see I am anointing the work that he does on his knees as well.  But as I rub the oil into his skin I am praying words of peace "into to him" so that he will be strong and quick to do the work that is before him. I am praying health into him as well. It takes about 5 minutes after his morning shower.  Is it a daily anointed healing? It certainly is not what I had thought was the right way to do things. I had wanted to do what I was learning about in the Bible, anointing the sick with oil. (He is always complaining of a sore neck, sore back etc. So I am thinking he needs healing) But my husband was not having any of that. So I have begun where I have access to- his feet. 
We also need healing in our finances. I also feel that our weight issues are also a lack of communion with the Lord God. So administering olive oil to my husband's feet each morning will be the start of a new beginning.
I am excited as we await for our season of prosperity and health.
  If you need a new perspective on the Bible please go and see Pastor Joseph Prince. He is bringing the Bible to life. It is making more sense now as I take off the blinders and start to really see our Abba Father. His love for us is so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment