I have have just been catching up with the Dr. Oz show. He has so many ideals for living better. It can be overwhelming to even start. Many of his ideas are easy to afford so that is good.
But where do we start to transform our lives.
I have just started to begin my day a little differently. I have just started to take a glass of red/purple juice and see where that will take me. It is beets, carrots and blackberries juices mixed. It sort of reminds me of wine. So I have decided to start the day with communion-or devotions with this juice. I have also added a piece of plain bread. I know this is the best place to start to transform my life. Begin each day in prayer and thanksgiving.
But where do we start to transform our lives.
I have just started to begin my day a little differently. I have just started to take a glass of red/purple juice and see where that will take me. It is beets, carrots and blackberries juices mixed. It sort of reminds me of wine. So I have decided to start the day with communion-or devotions with this juice. I have also added a piece of plain bread. I know this is the best place to start to transform my life. Begin each day in prayer and thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment