I have been listening to Joseph Prince on the TV. He recently did a series on Ruth. It is a very short book in the Old Testament. I have heard the the story of the "romance" before, but not like he presented it.
He presented Boaz as a generous Bridegroom who is in fact Jesus. Ruth was the "Gentile" believers (the church) and the reapers were the older established helpers or leaders of the church.
Several places in the Bible the seeds represent the word of God and here we can see it again.
I always wondered why Ruth was in the Bible. It was a nice story but that was it. Now I know the generosity of our Bridegroom.
He is from Singapore. He is rocking the world with the simple truths in the Bible. It is amazing.
He presented Boaz as a generous Bridegroom who is in fact Jesus. Ruth was the "Gentile" believers (the church) and the reapers were the older established helpers or leaders of the church.
Several places in the Bible the seeds represent the word of God and here we can see it again.
I always wondered why Ruth was in the Bible. It was a nice story but that was it. Now I know the generosity of our Bridegroom.
He is from Singapore. He is rocking the world with the simple truths in the Bible. It is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment