I have been working out in the garden these past few weeks. It is an interesting way to shed a few pounds without trying too hard. And when I am kneeling I include some of those other stretches found in a gym class. Yesterday I was pulling weeds from a part of the garden I was "allowed" to re-claim and re-plant. But it took about 3 hours to weed and 30 minutes to plant.
I love preannuals. The ones that last forever- year after year they return. Now I have something more then asters, elephant ears to view. And these were free. I love Craig's list. It is an on-line website where people advertise in a local community. There are alot of people giving away stuff, or selling their stuff for cheap. You can also sell your stuff on the website too. And we do. That is where I found these plants. Under the freebie section.
I feel blessed.
I love preannuals. The ones that last forever- year after year they return. Now I have something more then asters, elephant ears to view. And these were free. I love Craig's list. It is an on-line website where people advertise in a local community. There are alot of people giving away stuff, or selling their stuff for cheap. You can also sell your stuff on the website too. And we do. That is where I found these plants. Under the freebie section.
I feel blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment