Yesterday, I expanded my garden into an under used space in the yard. As I was digging I was reminded of my childhood. My mom would also expand her garden each year. I remember picking out the rocks. I will plant it with real winners as the location is mostly in the shade and so growth will be slow- a wonderful location for my dandelion "field".
I never really understood the why. I figured it was what was done as a parent- grow whatever you could. I thought everyone had a garden.
Now that I am grown and living in a city I have only seen a few gardens. And we live in a place that grows plants easily. There is a blue house that we often past and it is very colourful- with flowers.
I will like to be like that house with edible flowers only. They even have plants growing from the trees. It is very nice to see.
I never really understood the why. I figured it was what was done as a parent- grow whatever you could. I thought everyone had a garden.
Now that I am grown and living in a city I have only seen a few gardens. And we live in a place that grows plants easily. There is a blue house that we often past and it is very colourful- with flowers.
I will like to be like that house with edible flowers only. They even have plants growing from the trees. It is very nice to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment