Thursday, 24 May 2012

Olive Oil

A few weeks ago I bought two small plastic bottles from the dollar store. One was to hold smaller portions of a wonderful shampoo that I had bought in bulk. The other remained empty. I was wondering what to fill it with. 
Then I read that the ancient Greeks used olive oil on their skin. So yesterday I filled the bottle with oil. Last night I placed it on my feet and hands. I also wore socks to bed to protect the sheets. 
And now both are feeling softer and moister. So they were right.  Now to add a little fragrance to the oil.

I have always wonder what was in Queen Ester's beauty treatment.   I think olive oil would be one of the ingredients.

I have also heard that the Fijians use coconut oil everywhere as well as on their bodies. That will be another interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment