Yesterday, I was "busy" yesterday and I thought I did not have time to play in the garden and doing some planting.
I was wrong. I did have 30 minutes to plant some seed. I did not have time to weed. But I got the job done. No one else has your priorities. I did not seek permission to plant from my husband. I have been in his shadow for the past 10 years. Now it is time to find my own space and become the individual that he found 10 years ago. I guess I have become lazy living in this shadow.
Watching TV shows about how to cook does not make me a cook.
It is time to do. I have picked a modern version of Think and Grow Rich. You can order the CD version. There are also versions on you-tube. I have also found summaries as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment