Sunday, 15 April 2012

preparing the garden

I have decided to take a proactive stance against the slugs this year. I know they are coming. So I have already set up my slug traps now.  I have found about 6 so far. 

A lot of my plants are in the soil now: corn, peas, sage, radishes, zucchini, beets, assortment of flowers .  I have started before the stores have. I thought I could choose more mature plants at this time.  But that was not to be. I am surprised. 

A worm is such an easy pet to keep. Eats your scraps, little space is needed. Multiples on it's own. Will continue to grow even if it is broken in two. 




 Have you planted some edible flowers? Easy to an add to your meals and to the garden.
I have started the adventure of adding colour to my meals. But I have not gotten too far yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment