Thursday, 13 October 2011

Updates...

Veggie tea- if you feel inclined to puree the vegetables and add them to your drink please do not hesitate. I have found a very pretty colour when you blend the beets and the carrots together. But when you decide to blend the squash-remove the skin. It remains a tough shell even after the hour of simmering.
Home made yogurt- Sometimes mine comes out "runny". I am not sure why. That is why I included the link the first time. But I have found that I can add milk to the 1/2 empty jar of yogurt that I have made and the bacteria will grow into the "fresh" milk within 24 hours if the room temperature is warm. And sometimes that is near stove, heater.
My daughter, the one who liked beans as a baby, actually drank the new smoothie flavour and liked it.It is all worth it when my daughter eats (drinks) her vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment