Saturday, 8 October 2011

Making money from home

Another way to save money on transportation, clothing, baby sitters is to work from home.
these are the ingredients of every bottle of Mona vie
Two proven home based businesses are Melaleuca and Mona vie.
You would also be saving money by not going to the doctor's office, having more energy, and having better health.
Mona Vie is a great drink for the whole family. The juice is bottled near the field in Brazil where the acia berries are picked. They now have about 5 different types. They also have fruit bars, and energy drinks based on the juice. They also are increasing their incentive plans. I am not sure of all the details but I will inquire on your behalf.
Because of the concentration of 28 fruits in every bottle you only need 4oz each day. I find that amazing.
Melaleuca is also great for the family.

The 350 products clean my home, wash my body, do my laundry, give me energy too. Our teeth are also in great shape because of their oral products. I have actually  done a series of bloggs talking about toothpaste and other oral issues. I have also placed a hub at Hubpages. that summarizes the week's work.

Both companies pay you to tell others. They both make it easy to get products for free once you have enrolled 4 folks into your "franchise' 





I

No comments:

Post a Comment