Friday, 16 September 2011

time divisions

I have decided to turn the 24time period called a day into 4hour blocks. 2 blocks for sleeping, 3 blocks for work, 1 block for home schooling my kids and  with 1/2 hour times for transitional activities like showers, eating, prayers, planning etc.  
Yesterday, I actually fulfilled a childhood dream. I was thinking that when I "owned" my own home I would like to see rhubarb( a sour leafy  plant you can eat) in a zinc planter. I have had both for about 5 years.
But 2 years ago I moved the rhubarb from it's happy spot in the garden. It is not doing well where I moved it. I had about 3 crops every year... but since I moved it nothing is growing well.
So yesterday I decided to fill my childhood dream and see if that was the answer. Silly, that it took a dieing plant to make me remember.
I also had some dieing roses that I also decided to move around to make a hedge of roses that I also thought about as a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment