Wednesday, 14 September 2011

started my "perfect day"

I have started to apply my perfect day. It does feel good to get the goals achieved. That is why the goal expects tell us to plan our days the evening before. So our minds can get everything done in our sleep, ahead of time.
I am also enjoying my "smoothie": with the blackberry, kale, golden plum mixture with home made yogurt  that I created over the weekend. I don't even taste the kale. Very yummy. I did add a little raw sugar to sweeten it. I believe people from India might call it lassi.
I have also put fruit in a mixture and use apple juice as the sweetener. I have made drinks with pumpkins too. I think pumpkins are another unsung hero of the kitchen. Most people in this country just cut them up for Halloween in October. And then throw them out. I don't. I cook them and them blend them into a drink with grape of apple juice. And whatever other fruit I can find in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment