I have joined with two different companies. Both produce healthy products for the family. One is called Mona vie and the other is Melalueca.
Both companies have excellent compensation plans. Both companies are based on healthy products. I have been with Melaleuca for over 5 years. I have tried many of there 350+ products. I have been with Mona vie for almost a year.Mona vie is based on the juice of the Acia berry out of Brazil. Whereas Melaleuca is based on the Melaleuca oil out of Australia.
I was listening to Jack Canfield (one of the men behind the Chicken Soup for the Soul books) talking about these home based businesses as the answer to household debt and perhaps governmental debt.
Actually the new name is network marketing based companies. The whole idea is that the money that companies would pay for advertizing goes into the compensation plan and the customers who promote get rewarded. One country that is very much a Melaleuca country is Taiwan. Almost 50% of the country enjoys the benefits of this 25+year old company.
Brazil is also doing well with this great export of Acia berries.
Melaleuca has recently discover the benefits of oligofructose.
Mona vie was going on people's testimonies of discomforts leaving their bodies. But there is now more research to back up the healing. The company is younger.
Both companies are networking around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment