Saturday, 24 September 2011

a new year of life has begun

A new year. What can be done with it? I will be writing more. I will be exploring more. I will be laughing more. I look at the life of my siblings and see how much they have completed on their journeys and I know there is more inside of my to explore and express. I look at my extended family and see missionaries, nurses, teachers, travelers, farmers, and salesmen. Each one has contributed to the life of others in some way. It is my turn to give.

I like the 4hr chunks that I have divided my day into. It allows me the freedom to do more. I have also started to get up earlier to get more done with the first chunk of time. But it is difficult to get the 8hrs of sleep in. School is 4hrs and the kids like that too. It is actually 4.5 with a 1/2hr walk on the treadmill. School has begun at 12:00 this week. But next week I hope to get going at the 9:00 time slot.

With these time slots it is easier to start the day over. There is less pressure. less time wasted too. It is so weird how perfect timing makes for a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment