Prepare!! I have been guilty of living in the moment and not preparing meals, or even planning them. Not good for the thrifty soul. One needs to prepare the fridge and cupboard for efficiency. I am leaving on a trip for a few days with my kids. I am trying to prepare my freezer so the meals are easy for my husband. He is more likely to eat out unless it is easy. I use to eat the hamburgers with him. Not anymore. McDonald's is there to make a profit and not to make me healthy. So everything that will spoil is in the freezer bag-nice and smooth. I love the freezer. I was going to use up some canned pumpkin in some cookies. I am glad that I did not as there is no more room!!!
Have you ever recycled wool from a sweater that you made a few years ago that was too big to give away? I just did that. I have decided to turn it into a blanket. I get bored with regular patterns. So make my own. I am going to see my cousins on the weekend. So I will make one with my grandmother's front door.( I am hoping) I will do it in 3 panels to make it easier. Now to do it in the next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment