Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Tips for keeping the blessing

Everyday we are blessed with the abundance of life.
Even have been blessed with ancestors that we have never meet. My grandma said "I am just one step ahead of you" I never really thought of that too much until now. She has gone to the other side for over 15 years. I was blessed knowing her. As I am blessed to have relationships with my cousins' kids. There are so many.
We are also blessed with literacy and a library near by.
We have food even though we have to be more creative with it at times.
I have discover the Goli berry or the Wolfberry. It is packed full of vitamins and protein. I put that in with the "refried" beans in the burrito wraps. Kids love it too.
My daughter was a picky eater as a child--no baby food for her. I had to give her beans in tomato sauce. I have since discovered that she has well developed  taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment