I have started to really think of the future.
I am in the majority of North Americans. I am overweight. I have decided to not only lose 100lbs in 100 days, I have also decided to reduce my debt as well. I have given myself 200days to find the $10,000 needed to do this.
So for those watching.. I am about $10,000 in debt and about 245lbs.
I am your basic domestic engineer with 2 children, with no car. I am not sure how it will be done yet. But I have joined Sparkpeople . This will help with the weight issue.
I have recently discovered Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn.
So I am trying out some of his ideas.
So to achieve these two goals I have broken down my income into days, and my weight loss goals as well. I need to lose 1lbs/day and make $100/day in order to cover daily living($50) and debt reduction($50) goals. I invite you to do the same. I already have $1000/month coming in. Break this down is $33/day. So I will need to make only $67.00 more each day to do this.
So to cut back on the food consumption and increase weight lose I have started to look into the wonderful world of old fashion recipes that did not come from a can.
Yesterday I mentioned avoiding MSG. This is relatively an easy task. Avoiding trans-fats is getting easier too. But not sugar syrup.It is in everything from sliced meats, to hot dogs, dry cereal, flavored yogurt, tomato pasta, ketchup.
So to avoid the stuff that is not helping my weight lost goal nor my pocket book I will be finding old ways to feed my family. I might be spending the same amount on the initial ingredients but they will be lasting longer. My first two experiments will be with salsa and Boston baked beans.
I titled my blog as prevention today because I want to prevent an early death by obesity, diabetes, and heart issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment