Tuesday, 28 April 2015

The Red Heifer and Jesus

I saw this video at Easter Time this year and was so amazed.  I came across this  and suddenly more of the Gospels are making more sense, as well as the sacrifices of Abraham in Genesis 15.



And he continues for 3 more videos

I am now on the hunt to the find how Christ is also the  she-goat, a ram, and the turtledove/pigeon.

Genesis 15:9-1And He said to him, Bring to Me a heifer three years old, a she-goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.




Even the 3 days Christ was in the tomb also refers us back to Leviticus. Nothing Christ did or said was accident. He perfectly completed the 613 laws. Jesus completely fulfilled over 300 prophecies. 
   










Once you have finish listening to all four videos you will now understand the "fattened" calf in  Luke 15:11-32.




No comments:

Post a Comment