Thursday, 24 July 2014

Peace in the Middle East



 Peace in Syria, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emeritus, Sudan, Somalia, Algeria, Nigeria  and warring countries will not happen with the removal of the Christians as the Muslims believe. Peace will come when all accept the peace offering of Christ-his BLOOD.
In Christ there is no male or female, no Jew no Greek , no Catholic, no Coptic,  no Arab or  American, no slave, no free - all have equal  status. When God the Creator becomes Father to everyone then we will have peace.
 In the mean time we need to pray for these countries- not that the fighting would stop but that the people would have the freedom to find the Blood of Christ. We need to bind the demons of hate, demons of greed, demons of poverty, demons of ignorance that have kept these people away from the knowledge of their loving Savior.
  I have started today to do that that too.  Today I have also started to bind the demons that desire control of my country-Canada. I have also started to bind the demons of alcohol that plague the aboriginal people of this country.   It is time to get the angels into operation.  I am sure some  were already working but it is time to employ the rest of them-in the Name of Jesus (Yausha).
  I invite you to begin to employ even more angels my friends. It is time to take control and send Satan and his angels into the abyss in the name of Jesus. It is time to take back the authority that God gave Adam and begin to command the forces of darkness back into their hole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment