I have been reading the book of Daniel. Full of prophecy- some had come by already and more is yet to come. I have recently read the book of Revelation. There is the mention of a dragon and a beast with horns.
I have recently found the answers I have been looking for in this video. It defines many of the symbols and many of the characters found in both books. Please watch the video and be warned. Begin to pray. Abraham was able to intervene in the life of Lot. (Genesis 18:16-33) Hezekiah (Isaiah 38) was able to extend his life as did Manasseh ( 2 Chronicles 33:1-17).
When I was a child I was afraid of the book of Revelation. But now as an adult I am no longer afraid for me but for those who will be deceived. Those who will be deceived do not know their final fate. If you are of an open mind please read this new understanding of the Bible and the end times. Traditional interpretations of these books often are blinded to the reality. Please watch this video and begin to pray for those mentioned.
We still have time to lessen the human trophies of the Beast and Dragon. Only Jesus can save us from this evil empire that is threatening civilization.
12 We aren’t fighting against human enemies but against rulers, authorities, forces of cosmic darkness, and spiritual powers of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12
There are only two things that will defeat the Dragon and Beast. Prayer and Bible verses. The Bible is the world of God.
I have been depressed lately and if I pray I am still depressed. But when I begin to quote Bible verses the dark cloud leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment