Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Amazing grace

Amazing grace, how great the sound, that saved a wrench like me. 

It is time to get back to basics. Grace is not only  a prayer but it is an action. 
Grace does not fill us up only but it overflows and forces us to move.

Lately I have started to search for Bible verses to use in a private-prayer room Sacraments. I am not having much success. I will find them. It is difficult manly because I get distracted by the grace!!  Silly eh?

I have the healing blood figured out. The blood of Christ is the life and power of  Jesus. It is from this that flows the grace, the shalom of God that penetrates our bodies, souls and it heals. The blood makes us one with Jesus. There are many verses to back this up.

But it is the Body of Christ that we are consuming that is giving me the difficulty. The body of Christ has a few meanings-from the Church universal to the actual daily bread that we need to eat in order to live. As well our painful body parts!

But at the moment, in my private devotional times, I just thank God for both parts until I have it figured out.

I have heard that the angels have body parts in backpacks ready for us. We just need to ask as specific as we can for those parts in our times of prayer and thanks giving. Perhaps this is the body that Christ was referring to in the "breaking of the Bread". The flesh. 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment